I may be totally biased but I think our Team is pretty freaking awesome so I'm excited to
Welcome YOU to this month's Designer Spotlight!
But before we announce which talented gal is up this month let's talk about another AWESOME crafter...Yep the winner of last weeks challenge...drum roll please...
Kaitlyn is pretty awesome, let's get to know a little more about her.
1. Tell us about yourself: Graphic Designer. Paper Crafter. Dog Lover. Arrow Shooter. Sports Watcher. Michigander in Utah.
2. Three words that describe your style: Clean. Detailed. Fun.
3. Most awesome crafty moment: Being hired as a Concept Artist/Product Designer at Stampin' Up!. That means I design products (stamp sets, paper, etc.) and then play with the product to make samples for catalogs
4. What 2 Stampin' Up products could you not live with out: Big Shot. Heat Tool.I love all the amazing things you can create with a Big Shot and I'm always using my Heat Tool for embossing or drying watercolor.
5: Share one random fact about you:I'm a Ravenclaw.
Kaitlyn's Tip of the Day: Tip. Cluster! If I'm stuck on a project I just start clustering pieces together. I tend to build my cards from the top down by doing this.
So how does this new challenge work?
All you have to do is create something inspired by our spotlighted designer!
So use the picture above or visit her blog Create With Kaitlyn
to find something that truly get your mojo going.
We would love to see what creation you chose so please link back to it if you can.
~Now let's see how our Team was inspired~
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
Deadline for entries will be at 10am PST on Thursday 1/5/16
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC88
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 1/6/16
- Questions should be left in the comment section
Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!