Just in case you've been keeping track, we made it through a month of challenges!! As a big "Thank You" for your support, we will be giving away a prize pack worth over $25,000.00 to one of this week's challengers!! Oh wait...what's that, sweetie? We can't afford a $25,000.00 prize? Oh, you said $25.00? Ok, readers...The prize pack will be worth over $25.00!!! Still a sweet treat to win, right? The winner of the prize pack will be randomly selected, so there's no pressure as long as you have fun playing along :-) To be eligible to win, please just make sure that you:
1. Follow the challenge rules
2. Visit our designers' blogs and comment on this weeks' projects
We will still be voting on a winner of the challenge for the week.
Now onto the challenge...
This week we have ANOTHER brand new challenge series, so let me explain:
This will be our "Monthly Challenge Remix" week. Remember all of the cool challenges over the last few weeks? Well, pick TWO of them and create a challenge mashup! For example, combine the Sketch with the Color challenge, or make a Congrats Grad card using the sketch...get it? The combinations are infinite!! (ok, not really infinite, for all you mathies out there, but you get my point...) As a reminder, here are the challenges to pick from:
See if you can figure out which combination of challenges inspired our designers:
Of course, the beauty of a challenge site is that you not only get to see what the Designers have made but you also get to play along!
You should go and check out our Guideline page for complete details, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Deadline for entries will be at 10pm PST on Wednesday 6/3/15
- Uploaded projects need to be direct linked to your blog, Facebook, or other on line gallery.
- Please post the TGIFChallenge graphic on your blog and link back to our site
- Your project MUST be new and inspired by our challenge parameters
- When sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC05
- Winning project(s) will be posted on next week's challenge and placed on our Winner's Circle on Friday 6/5/15
- Questions should be left in the comment section or emailed to jw
@stampinstud.com Challengers can even post your cards on our FB page too!! "Like us" while you're there :-)
Now show us what you've got!!